[LAU] My first ever video is online

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Mar 22 09:04:46 CET 2018

Hey hey,
I've just uploaded my first ever youtube video. Here's the link and down below
are some information:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S6ajj0L9YI

This video is designed by a heavily visually impaired person. All rendered in
POV-Ray. The short "logo" in the beginning, is a shortened version of an
animation I prepared specially for such purposes. The music is recorded in
Nama and the video rendered with ffmpeg. So it's all Linux. I hope you enjoy
it, eventhough early testers of my graphics, said that they rather look like
oldschool computer graphics.

As ever, feedback is very welcome, in this case even more so, since I can't
judge the final result myself, the image has gotten too complex. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

They say, break away - I'm missing out on the fun and games <3
(Britney Spears)