[LAU] My first ever video is online

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Mar 22 22:13:58 CET 2018

Mar 22 2018, Will Godfrey has written:
> There seems to be a problem with this.
>
> The intro works perfectly, but then there is a static image :(
This is intentional. The intro is a shortened version. The full 24
seconds took ages to render and even longer to design. :) So for the
video I decided just to create one image. It too took rather long to
render - on my machine. And it was so complex - as an actual image -
that I wouldn't have been able to check animation parameters. Part of
the visual impaired graphic designer problem. :)

But thanks for the compliment about the sound. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

We still move to a rhythm just like this
We still dream of sharing our first kiss <3
(Britney Spears)