[LAU] Preliminary LAC schedule

Daniel Swärd excds at kth.se
Thu May 3 09:42:34 CEST 2018

On Wed, 2018-05-02 at 11:22 -0500, Chris Caudle wrote:
> On Wed, May 2, 2018 10:08 am, Daniel Swärd wrote:
> >
> > Now the preliminary schedule for this year's LAC is available:
> That looks like an extremely good conference this year.
> Any firm plans yet for whether it will be streamed live, or only replay of
> presentations later?

The talks will be streamed live and available afterwards thanks to the video
operations centre (VOC) of Chaos Computer Club. :-)

> I had also not seen the previous news that Ableton is sponsoring this
> year.  I assume that their interest in Linux would be around Link enabling
> the hardware devices based on embedded Linux, but still interesting to
> see.

It also helps if you have friends working there who are the right people to ask
about sponsorships. ;-)

But yes, enabling more devices to speak Link in general can probably lead to
some really interesting developments and sound experiments.

Cheers

	/Daniel