[LAU] New Computer

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Wed May 16 10:07:04 CEST 2018

Den 2018-05-16 kl. 08:40, skrev Will Godfrey:
> On Tue, 15 May 2018 14:26:08 +0200
> Bengt Gördén <bengan at bag.org> wrote:
>
>> Thank you for the report. Seems like a really sweet system you got. I'm
>> going to upgrade my own system during this year. It would be really
>> helpful if you could post the output from lshw here. A "lshw -short
>> -numeric -sanitize" would be great.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
> Unfortunately that command doesn't seem to be recognised. Is it part of some
> package extension?

Sorry. I jumped to conclusion. I thought it was part of devuan as it is
of debian. My fault.

It is very handy though. I use it quite often at our servers and routers
(gentoo, debian, ubuntu and opensuse)

I can see it at popcon.devuan.org but that might be installed through
source or other repo.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lshw+site%3Adevuan.org