[LAU] New Computer

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Thu May 17 08:03:33 CEST 2018

Den 2018-05-16 kl. 17:45, skrev Will Godfrey:
> OK, it'se in the repository, it's just that devuan don't install a lot of stuff
> by default. So... result below.

Many thanks. It will give me a very good starting point. I will probably
copy a lot of it.

> One oddity is that the graphics card is a 5450 but it's reporting as a 7450.
> I'm wondering if that's the firmware version. I do know that Scan (unlike some
> vendors) applies all available firmware updates to their kit, then do a 24Hr
> burn-in.

It sounds like Chris Caudle says.

Me and two colleague did research for 10Gb/s routing in PC-hardware some
15 years back. We did see a similar thing in some Intel cards. But then
it was new chip in old card model.

Cheers,

--
/bengan