[LAU] Microphone advice

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun May 20 15:16:40 CEST 2018

On Sun, 20 May 2018 11:24:42 +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
>It's actually also nice to have when recording guitar only since you
>can then mask out breathing noise.

In my 51 years on this planet breathing noise while recording an
acoustic guitar only, was just one time an issue, but it was such an
extraordinary experience, that I still remember it. I was around 17
years old and we recorded another guitarist at the video studio of
the Universität Gesamthochschule Essen. Since then, I never experienced
this issue again. It's really seldom that guitarists are breathing that
loud, that recording the guitar is more or less impossible to do,
without recording the breathing noise, too.

--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{-cornflower,,-pussytoes,-securityink}}|cut -d\  -f2
4.16.9-1