[LAU] yoshimi does not function

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Thu May 31 16:43:59 CEST 2018

On Thu, 31 May 2018 10:25:55 -0400
tom haddington <meshugga42 at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi, Will!
>

>>Did you compile youself?
>>If so, did you check the dependency list?
>

>Yes, i did compile from source, and yes, all dependencies were in place.  i
>just rechecked them to be sure.  All dependencies are in place.

OK, other things to try.
Run from within a terminal window. That should give error messages.
Also (in a terminal window) try running:
"yoshimi -i"
That will run it without the GUI but with command line access. typing "?" will
list the options available.

If you want avoid spamming the list you're welcome to email me direct.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk