[LAU] About time I posted something new

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Nov 4 22:26:49 CET 2018

On Fri, 2 Nov 2018 00:46:52 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

>Nov 1 2018, Will Godfrey has written:
>> http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Ghost_Train.ogg
>Hey hey Will,
>I agree with Kirk, it's a nice track. Good sound choice again. I like
>the sequeced sound, the staccato one which is almost arpeggiated. But as
>ever, it's difficult to say which one is the most beautiful.
>
>Thanks for sharing and best wishes,
>
>jeanny

Thanks for your comments people :)

@kirk
That certainly fits. However the comment I originally made on my website is
"Through an eternal dark stormy night the ghost train thunders on forever."

@Jeanny
That was originally played rather than sequenced (I didn't have a sequencer in
the old days). Later I quantised it.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk