[LAU] death by ogg vorbis

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Tue Nov 6 21:36:04 CET 2018

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018, at 20:32, Paul Davis wrote:
> i just checked that, and it's the URL for their bandcamp page. i compared
> to another recent FLAC/bandcamp download, and the only difference seems to
> be the URL

Metadata still seems like the most obvious thing, though, especially if your player has oldish software. You converted from FLAC which presumably kept the metadata - how about stripping it, e.g. by encoding again via WAV (or using a metadata editing tool, but I guess you might not be certain you'd caught everything)

Chris