[LAU] [ANN] Submit your Open Source Music FM Synthesizer Challenge entry now!

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Sun Oct 7 01:04:30 CEST 2018

Hi Synth Lovers,

there are only less than *eight days* left in the Open Source Music FM
Synthesizer Challenge to finish and submit your entry.

The competition entry submission form is now finally online (sorry for
the long delay), so please submit your entries here before Oct 14th,
2018 23:59:59 UTC:

https://fmchallenge.osamc.de/submit/

I encourage you all to submit your tracks as soon as possible even if
they are not finished yet. Each submitted entry is first in draft
status, until you publish it. Only then* will the track be publicly
visible and really enter the competition. If it stays in draft status
until the deadline, it does *not* enter the competition, so there's no
harm in submitting your track now, even if you are not sure whether you
will finish it in time. But you won't miss the deadline, just because
there are technical difficulties or your upload to Archive.org doesn't
pass the checks.

* I also need to approve it. I will basically just check the description
and production notes for spam and conformance to the rules and usually
approve it within minutes if everything is ok.

P.S. The first one to break the web application gets to keep the pieces!
;) Seriously, if there are any problems with the submission form or the
site, please contact me via <fmchallenge at osamc.de> immediately.

P.P.S.S. There will be another announcement on Monday about an very
desirable sponsored prize for the winner, so keep an eye out!

I'm looking forward to hear what you came up with!

--
Christopher Arndt
Open Source Audio Meeting Cologne
fmchallenge at osamc.de