[LAU] Berlin Linux Audio meeting @ c-base 2018-09-11

Daniel Swärd excds at kth.se
Wed Sep 5 14:40:19 CEST 2018

Hi all.

Next meeting at c-base is on Tuesday 2018-09-11. I'll be in the mainhall (or
depending on weather) outside from 20:30 as usual.

At the last meeting we were discussing if we should do something at the next
meeting instead of just talking, and there were some suggestions:
- Start defining a standard for communicating midi messages via OSC.
- Test out some fun audio projects in the soundlab and/or do some jamming with
Linux Audio projects·

If we're going to go down to the soundlab, I'd suggest that we collect people in
the mainhall/outside between 20:30 and 21:00 before going downstairs.

What do you say? If going down to the soundlab, I'll reserve it for us.

Cheers

	/Daniel