[LAU] mpv af channelmap help

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Sep 6 00:21:10 CEST 2018

Hey hey,
I've been trying to insert an audiofilter in mpv, through the commandline and
failed miserably. Can you help? the only thing I wished to do is reverse the
stereo channels, because my amp is actually plugged in the wrong way round and
I can't change it. From my understanding of the help I typed:
mpv --af channelmap:map="0,1,1,0":channeml_layout=2 file.wav
The channelmap can't be parsed. Whatever I do. I can get a mono output with
just one number. I also get some output with two numbers seperated by a dash
"-", but no more. I also tried just giving two comma seperated numbers, i.e.
only the new order of the input channels. I'd be grateful for a working
example. My shell is bash.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------