[LAU] [semi-OT] VLC for mobile question

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Sep 6 16:58:55 CEST 2018

Hey hey,
I know it's not specifically on Linux anymore, but does anyone know fi the VLC
for mobile player can play music based on folders rather than tags? I had a
look, but couldn't find anything on an idevice.

Alternatively: is there perhaps another soltuion for a portable player that
will be mounted on Linux and speak? I had a Rockbox enabled player for a
while, but it's dying and the players that are usable to me and support
Rockbox are a dying breed.

Best wishes and TIA,

Jeanette

--------
  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3
(Britney Spears)