[LAU] [semi-OT] VLC for mobile question

Dale Powell dj_kaza at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 6 19:20:11 CEST 2018

Paul.

I used to have both Pulsar and Rocket but got a bit annoyed with Rocket and now switch between Pulsar and VLC depending. Glad to see on the whole we rate the same apps.

Jeanette.

I have Android, no iPhone, but I open the side menu and you have options from top to bottom:
Video
Audio
Directories
Local Network

Selecting Directories allows me to browse to a folder. Once you have found it a long press brings up an option to Play. (The three dots options for the folder seems to only give Delete, not Play, options.)
Or you can open the folder and there is a play button available as well actually.

I hope this helps you achieve what you desire.

Regards, Dale.