[LAU] This could affect all of us.

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Sep 7 13:36:35 CEST 2018

On Fri, 07 Sep 2018 13:25:39 +0200
Daniel Swärd <excds at kth.se> wrote:

> On Fri, 2018-09-07 at 08:33 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
> > https://www.saveyourinternet.eu/timeline/
>
> Yes it will. And not in a good way.
>
> To the rest of the thread: Read what Julia Reda (Pirate party MEP)
> writes on the issue. https://juliareda.eu

Hmmm...  She demonstrates that one of her article on the topic was made
unable to be found in google by using in 'inurl:' search form and the
URL of her article.

I'm only a software developer, so I do not do searches by inputting a
full URL into google.

After all, if I already have the URL, why would I need to find it ?
Maybe I will see the light one of these days but for now that concept of
trying to find what you already got simply baffles me.

So instead I use google with this plain, very old fashioned, text
search :

"julia reda EU censorship machines"

And I got pages full of links to many Reda articles, including the one
she proclaims was blocked.

Maybe I did something wrong.