[LAU] This could affect all of us.

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Sep 7 22:57:04 CEST 2018

On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 20:32:35 +0200
Andras Simon <szajmi at gmail.com> wrote:

> > This would be part of a general way to handle things which could
> > lead to a lot of repression as capitalism-based Western societies
> > are declining and clashes within different aspects of their
> > populations are encouraged by European political figures with their
> > total non-actions. Although Hungary is resisting and perhaps now
> > Italy is joining in.
>
> This has nothing to do with copyright laws, but just for the record:
>
> What Hungary (actually, the Hungarian government) is resisting is
> all forms of accountability. Don't listen to what they're
> saying (say, of migrants, of which Hungary has about 0), look at
> what they're doing with the money from the EU. Hungarians would love
> to live in a society that is declining like the Western ones do.
>
> Sorry for being totally off topic.

Well, since you expressed your opinion, I will express mine.

It is of no surprise that Hungary, who tarnished by a public
campaign the Soros mogul, would be accused of accountability problems.
Otherwise the news are not full of that Hungarian problem isn't it.

Same if one reads 'news' from the IOM (International Organization for
Migration) who treat Soros with good respect: Hungary is bad, bad, bad.

And there are no migrants in Hungary ?  Well, they limited the
acceptance of migrants to two per day in February 2018.  Which is
certainly reasonable.

The on-topic link would be that the repressive regulation of the
internet would be only one aspect of a more general repression that
could be put on European populations following an eventual social chaos
resulting of a massive clash, a supported clash, between the local
people, the stable immigration and the new massive wave of migrants.

Or as a song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzAIPXfxmm8