[LAU] This could affect all of us.

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Sep 8 01:45:54 CEST 2018

On Sat, 08 Sep 2018 00:57:12 +0200
Michael Jarosch <riotsound at riotmusic.de> wrote:

> Am Freitag, den 07.09.2018, 16:57 -0400 schrieb jonetsu:
> > On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 20:32:35 +0200
>
> > The on-topic link would be that the repressive regulation of the
> > internet would be only one aspect of a more general repression that
> > could be put on European populations following an eventual social
> > chaos
> > resulting of a massive clash, a supported clash, between the local
> > people, the stable immigration and the new massive wave of migrants.
> >
> > Or as a song:
> >
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzAIPXfxmm8
>
> Repression/freedom is not being made by the people that make laws,
> it's the "massive wave" of people fleeing from civil war and other
> inhuman conditions?

Sorry, who wanted to replace the Syrian government again ?  Who wanted
to overthrow the Syrian government by using mercenaries ? Who
claimed in the news that Bachar Al-Assad was a dictator that needs
to be replaced ? Which then gave the huge "Syrian migrants" wave media
term of which a whole lot were not Syrians ?

Not the first isn't it.  You do know about March 1949 and the
overthrowing of president Shukri-al-Quwatli, right after Syria has
adopted a democratic structure based on the USA and has expelled all
vichyssois nazi collaborators, because Al-Quwatli did not accept an
American pipeline project.  You know what followed afterwards.

> Never expected to get a link to a propaganda video from the "bloc
> identitaire" on this list, but, hey, that seems to be the spirit,
> these days.

Les Brigandes are part of a group of 35 mothers living in a community.
They are not linked to the Bloc Identitaire now called les
Identitaires by the way.

Yes, they are, amongst other things, against the massive wave of
migrants due to Western countries and other interests wanting to
overthrow the Syrian government for financial and other interests.

And yes, antifas are known to be violent people.

> Well, I know what to expect if the people that care so gently about
> (my?) identity drop their mask. They will behave like they did in
> Chemnitz the last days: Raging, hunting, oppressing. Even being a
> German in Germany, I'm sure, I'm on their shooting list. Because their
> idea of being a German in Germany is nothing but a prison to me.

It rather looks like the prison is self-made in the mind.  A whole lot
of the people manifesting in Chemnitz were just plain people. But the
prison in the mind sticks to 'exploitation' aspects of media coverage
and does not go beyond even though the information is available.

The prison in the mind will not check who Les Brigandes actually are.

And that's another aspect of internet censorship: the censorship that
happens voluntarily.  The willingness to not do any 'effort' to search
for /available/ information and to discriminate (oh no, not that bad
word) and ponder and analyze.  You can give all access to information
to the masses, but if they do not want to make any step forward to
actually search and think, then you can start to safely restrain that
unused information.

There's no will to do any search because that is delegated to
'experts'.  Who then are speaking through major media outlets, offering
a convenient pre-digested porridge.