[LAU] This could affect all of us.

Dominique Michel dominique.c.michel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:16:03 CEST 2018

Le Fri, 7 Sep 2018 08:18:21 -0400,
jonetsu <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> a écrit :

> Why are many people staring down at their smartphones running private
> companies' communication between elements of the masses ?

Because publicity is the true gospel of the modern times, the true
gospel of our society of mass consumption. Even in Cuba, ordinary
peoples don't give a penny for both the Marxism or the Capitalism, but
they do want to be like us, part of the mass consumption, and that even
if it is a madness of the extreme kind that kill the planet at an
exponentially industrial rate.

Like in the publicity, almost every body want more. And more, and more.
And whoa! with internet, the pub is in HD, but it will never show you
the enslaved children in the bottom of the mines (it is more slaves on
Earth today than ever in History, and their number is growing fast),
or the global and systematic destruction of Nature to make these mines,
roads, plants, houses, infrastructures of all kinds, nor that this
industrial mass consumption society is the best way to make Nature to
return at it's mineral state. After us, the new intelligent specie will
be robots, a mineral intelligence that will reign onto a mineral world
where even the cyborgs will be extermninated.

bip bip!

If you have a problem and you are not doing anything to fix it, you are
at the heart of the problem.