[LAU] This could affect all of us.

Dominique Michel dominique.c.michel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:15:10 CEST 2018

Le Fri, 7 Sep 2018 13:16:15 -0400,
jonetsu <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> a écrit :

> On Fri, 07 Sep 2018 14:49:09 +0200
> David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org> wrote:
>
> > jonetsu <jonetsu at teksavvy.com> writes:

> > > It's not a good test at all I find.  Why would someone input the
> > > full URL in a text search box as a test ?  Is that supposed to
> > > mimic the public access to information ?
>
> > No, it is to prove that not even the most direct search method
> > imaginable would have returned the article.  Otherwise you can
> > always revert to "oh, you were using the wrong search terms for
> > sure", "some indexing glitch" or whatever rationale.
>
> This utterly uprooted.  The most direct search method really used in
> day-to-day life by actual normal people and thus representing the
> people fully and its access to information assumes that you know at
> least the family name of the person you want to know about.  Which
> materializes in a way akin to the following search criteria:
>
> "EU internet censorship Reda"
>
> Bingo !  The first item returned is the article.
>
> And if you do not know the name of the person:
>
> "EU internet censorship"
>
> Will return a lot of links to various information.
>
> These are real search criteria proving something.  Not the uprooted
> senseless one provided by Reda herself who is perhaps gathering an
> audience by people stuck between Fatima Merkel and the far-right.

Cliché. Both just want to sell weapons and get money and drugs in
return. To protect these 3 lucrative businesses, they all use the same
secret of State and make diversion with the already most weak victims
of that suprematist way of life, yesterday the Jews, today the migrants.

"Politics is the entertainment sector of the military-industrial
complex." - Frank Zappa

And that's true in Cuba, in the US, in Europa, in North and South
Korea, in China, in Japan, every where.

Reda's post is just an example. The main issue is that corporations
spend a lot of money into political lobbying, political publicity and
false ONGs, which imply even if you don't search the information, you
get constantly bombarded by their propaganda. And when you search
the information, independent sources get often lost into that massive
propaganda, and when not, corporations, their media, false ONGs and
politicians do even more propaganda in order to discredit these sources.
When they cannot discredit them, we learn they get killed like the
numerous radical ecologists that get killed each years for
opposing mining or other industrial projects and defending their
non suprematist way of life.

Civilisation is a long story, it begun with Gilgamesh killing the
defender of the forest to build his city. Mesopotamia is mainly the
Iraqi desert today. With time and several civilisations, that
suprematist way of thinking and life that place the civilised male on
a pedestal against all the other beings, humans or non humans, was
globalised with the colonisations and more recently industrialised,
thanks to the opium war benefices which financed both in Britain and
the US what is called a revolution. We are still here today, and that's
the main issue. Capitalism and Marxism are just different economical
tools to manage that true suprematism called civilisation, and that
european "modernisation" of the copyright laws is just one more effort
to try to retard the inevitable, the end of civilisation. Fukushima was
wrong, that's not the end of History, but the end of a suprematist
way of thinking and life called civilisation.

The only unknown is to know if it will be some survivors. The so-called
"sixth mass extinction" is in fact the final solution applied to the
living by our way of life. Which make that appellation of "sixth mass
extinction" a manipulation of the information.

--
If you have a problem and you are not doing anything to fix it, you are
at the heart of the problem.