[LAU] This could affect all of us.

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Mon Sep 10 21:55:12 CEST 2018

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 20:23:03 +0200
Dominique Michel <dominique.c.michel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe because she is some geek using some well know open source OS
> with so many different tool-kits than when she's clicking on an url,
> she never knows what will append.

It does not matter.  As a politician she aims at representing the
people (and not only the interests of her wallet).  As such, her test
of inputting a full valid URL as a search criteria to show that Big
Brother is preventing access to information is valid.  It's invalid
simply because entering words instead will show that google returns a
lot of various links on the subject, including her own articles.

I agree about the narrowing of information by "authorities", and having
private communication companies doing it prevents of accusing directly
the government as we can do with the Chinese government, but the
arguments made to underline media and communication manipulations must
be solid.  if not, it's only entertainment made to divert from the
real subjects.

En espérant que cette réplique ne m'attira pas les foudres des
autorités de la liste ! :)

Cordialement.

Et vive Zappa.