[LAU] Recommended USB Audio Interface

David W. Jones gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 10:54:08 CEST 2018

On September 13, 2018 10:25:42 PM HST, "Peter P." <peterparker at fastmail.com> wrote:
> * david <gnome at hawaii.rr.com> [2018-09-14 10:11]:
> > On 09/13/2018 09:51 PM, Peter P. wrote:
> > > * Mailing JS <mailing at joergsorge.de> [2018-09-14 09:50]:

> slowed to a
> something
> of

> be alive
> without PCI
> > >
> > > Edirol/Roland UA25?
> > >
> > > They are dirt cheap right now (I think their OS X drivers got
> > > discontinued) and all settings can be made on the box, no
> a(lsa)mixer
> > > needed. USB Class compliant and bus powered. My desktop favourite.
> >
> > Hmm, $129 on Amazon. Not what I consider dirt cheap, but added to my
> wish
> > list. ;)
> Oh, if you have to use that darn monopoly of Amazon of course!
> What about 2nd hand?

I think all of them on Amazon were 2nd hand. Didn't check all the buying options.

> Newspaper ads? Craigslist, etc? I got two of them
> for about $35 each in the last years (North America and Europe).

Didn't look for other options cuz I'm not immediately buying. It's just one to add to the list of possibilities. I often use my Amazon wish list to just list product candidates.

I have found Amazon cheaper than Zzounds and Musicians Friend.
--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.