[LAU] Live setup question with Carla

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Wed Sep 26 19:56:32 CEST 2018

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018 14:47:58 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> I sitll feel a bit like I might get a cold. I hope this
> feeling will pass without anything much happening.

Best thing at that stage is yin qiao 银翘解毒片.  'Open Source' public
herbal recipe that works since a few hundreds years based around
honeysuckle and forsythia.  Millions of teachers take it to not miss a
day at school.  That's about 4-5 years now that I spend winters without
a cold/flu.  Yin qiao should be in tablets, not expensive, and should
not contain acetaminophen or caffeine nor chlorpheniramine.  Available
at any Chinese market/store (and perhaps other Asian).  Safe for
everyone including children. Take 4 to 7 tablets, by a person's weight,
twice a day at the first signs that a cold/flu is coming (not later !).

Cheers.