[LAU] [New electro-acoustic composition]: hatched from an empty shell

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Apr 4 22:30:02 CEST 2019

Hey hey,
I finally released a "video" on youtube:
youtu.be/bah-8V_s47U

It's a still of the third storey of the stairs that I climbed. I think the
most spectacular level. It's the highest level where three stairwells meet.
You can just about see two of the elevator doors, around which the stairs
wind. Please excuse the quality, I took the photo myself. I did as best as I
could.

For two more levels two stair cases rise, then it's only the one that I went
up and down to record the steps. I hope that it gives some idea of the
surroundings and doesn't deter too much from the virtual space that was
created in Csound.

Best wishes and enjoy,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c