[LAU] Copyleft Music Made With Linux : Sebkha-Chott last album (oriental avantgarde rock)

ORL - AMMD orl at ammd.net
Sun Aug 4 08:26:49 CEST 2019

Hi!

Some of you already know Sebkha-Chott, some others don't. For those
ones, Sebkha-Chott was a french avantgarde rock band, implying three
musicians (2 bass/guitar players, one drummer) and a bunch of free
softwares (synths, loopers, samplers, mixers, and even light manager and
VJ-ing).

Sebkha-Chott ended up his 15 years story in December 2015. Still we
recorded our last album called CRPTS ND TPSTRZ in 2014, and it took some
time for me to mix and master it (with ardour), so it's out just by now.
It's been thought as a "concerto" between a small acoustic band and very
electrised things. It opens on a very light sequence, but there's some
harder things to come then...

You can listen to it here:
https://sebkhachott.bandcamp.com/album/crpts-nd-tpstrz

And you can check the VERY LAST video of Sebkha-Chott here (subtitles in
english available): https://vimeo.com/347468468

ALL PROGRAMS used to realize this album were free softwares, including
scribus and gimp for the cover.

As far as sound is concerned, here is what we've been using:

- Ardour2.8 (we were in 2014) for the recording and mixing,

- Ardour5 for the mastering,

- TAP, swh, C*, calf plugins,

- ams,

- tapeutape,

- x42-fat (forked by us),

- calfjackhost,

The hardware was the following:

- RME HDSP 9652

- Alesis HD24XR ("ADAT-ly" wired to HDSP)

- TL-Audio Ivory 2 preamps

- Focusrite Saffire preamps

- Adam A7 monitors

- Genelec 8020A monitors

- mics : Neumann TLM 103, AKG C 414 XLS, Neumann KM 184, Sennheiser MD
421, Beyerdynamic RE 20, Shure Beta 52, 56, 91, Beyerdynamic Opus 88,
Audio technica AT4040...

Well that's it, you should not get some other news from Sebkha-Chott, as
the band is now definitely dead, as you might read in the death notice
sent several weeks ago:

Hey yo ! Tupac Promo speaking in the keyboard...

Well, Dude, it's a bit harsch to manage to send you a message throughout
death-realms-internets.... Ya gotta pass through a darknet backdoor
located on styx-the-band.onions, and then listen to the whole band
discography, and.... well, let's be quick, I let you with the Tyrant....

Errrrr, no, I can't let you with the Tyrant, actually, cuz he's quite
dead by now, and if you ask me, it's going to last a bit.... So let's
get straight to the point: below you'll find his death notice, some
announcements, and hist last words:

*$$$$$$###### DEATH NOTICE ######$$$$$$*

Wladimir Ohrelianov II, the Tyrant, is definitely and totaly dead for
real on 2019, July, the 11th (or, if you prefer8 Dhou Al-Qi'da 1440 -
الخميس ذو القعدة , or even cycle 78, chinese year Ji-Hai (36), or even
even the 23 Messidor of Year 227), in a shameful cowardful and unfair
terrorist attack based upon peanuts [1]. The Geminos Nots Awful Mitzahal
Jacquie & Michel died as well in the attack.

SEBKHA-CHOTT KOURT is not anymore, will never be again, and might as
well never have been [2].

Every Ohreland mourners (numerous they are) are since doing their job
very well, and, consequently, seas level is raising up (which is a good
thing, as it's summer time in the North Countries). If someone tells you
it's a matter of climate or climax change, you now know it's FAKE [3].

Ohreland has ended, and the world is not getting better, this shall be
taken as a proof-of-concept that diktat is not that bad.

The whole G7 line-up is now wining and missing WOII [4]. If someone at
the G7 doesn't, it's probably an altermondialist disguised into Donald
Trump or Emmanuel Macron.

Sebkha-Chott Kourt legacy towards the 7 billions of moron copulating the
Earth might be heard, copied, distributed, stolen, there:

CRPTS ND TPSTRZ - concerto pour ötto-tamponneuses et orchestre de
chambre de passe

https://sebkhachott.bandcamp.com/album/crpts-nd-tpstrz

*$$$$$$###### END OF DEATH NOTICE ######$$$$$$*

*$$$$$$###### WANTED ######$$$$$$*

If Sebkha-Chott Kourt gave you happiness, smile, orgasm, spasm, several
bitcoins, unspeakable disease, you can follow the kk-wets gang, which
seems to be proven to be guilty of Sebkha-Chott Kourt's death, on
https://plagiat.org .

*$$$$$$###### END OF WANTED ######$$$$$$*

*$$$$$$###### TYRANT LAST WORDS ######$$$$$$*

" Hhhhhhh..... hhh. hhhhhh..... h......... h.......hh......hhhh
............"

May Ariel Sharon do best....

*$$$$$$###### END OF TYRANT LAST WORDS ######$$$$$$*

So, here it is. Finished, over, terminated, definitely. Thanks to have
been there listening and following the Kourt, it was nice of you, but
now you got to think about something else[5] ; anyway Sebkha-Chott was
"so 1999-2015".

Don't answer this mail, it won't go anywhere. If you want to contact the
Kourt, contact the AMMD: https://www.ammd.net .

--- The ROTTEN SEBKHA-CHOTT KOURT ---

[1] Breaking news - terror attack video here : https://vimeo.com/347468468

[2] https://sebkhachott.bandcamp.com