[LAU] Audio performance in guest VM (MS-Win) on Linux host

Hans Wilmers hanswil at notam02.no
Fri Aug 16 12:38:33 CEST 2019

Hi Banibrata,
using USB redirect, the guest os is using its own driver, so I would
imagine guest kernel behaviour plays a role.

In my setting, "simple" listening works fine, but low latency causes
dropouts, which is not surprising as there is a busy network in between.
You may have better luck with the guest directly on the client machine.

/ Hans

---
Hans Wilmers
Notam