[LAU] Linux MIDI resources

Brian Hagen byronkeys at jvlnet.com
Fri Aug 16 23:32:13 CEST 2019

Hello:

     I have some good audio resources up and running on Ubuntu Studio
18.04. When I searched for MIDI utilities, what I have found so far is a
bunch of them that can be downloaded and compiled (supposedly). When I
attempt that, so many of them have such cryptic error streams that it
appears that only a highly skilled Linux programmer could get them to
configure, compile, and install properly.

     Does anyone know why these resources seem so difficult to get
going? Please comment.

Brian