[LAU] Motu 1248 firmware

Anders Hellquist lau at hellquist.net
Mon Dec 2 23:13:44 CET 2019

For ultralite AVB, there is a hack to switch to proprietary mode and get
more channels again. I guess it will work with any Motu AVB device but have
not tested it myself.

Check this posting.

https://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18046&sid=3645edb6f6dc5d9bc9ca757782673814&start=165#p102212

/Anders