[LAU] [music and video] Plagiat (ex Sebkha-Chott) - Respecte La Puissance Papale - rap-in-opposition

ORL orl at ammd.net
Sat Dec 28 12:09:43 CET 2019

Hi Folks,

We - Plagiat, french rap-in-opposition duo https://plagiat.org - just
released our brand new clip, right on time for Christmas: *Respecte La
Puissance Papale*. You can find it here:

https://plagiat.org/respecte-la-puissance-papale (peertube instance, you
can get the video file from this page too).

There are several spoken parts in french, but with english f***ed-up
subtitles - not really sure it will help to understand.... You'll tell me.

It's free art, licensed under CC4.0-by-sa, as usual, and it's been done
using free softwares only (almost complete list below), as always!

Hope you'll enjoy.

ORL - Plagiat

*video editing*

kdenlive