[LAU] Plugin recommendation: chorus for voice

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Feb 1 23:51:09 CET 2019

Feb 1 2019, Ralf Mardorf has written:

> Singing two times the same part. One mono track with panning somewhere
> between left and centre and the other mono track with panning somewhere
> between centre and right.

Theoretically, I do agree! But for electronic "precision" music that is
difficult. To really nail the sound I'd have to be very precise in
timing. Length of notes. I don't know about any vocal alligning tool on
Linux and even less of a CLI one. :)

So practically speaking, a good effects chain is the much more viable
alternative.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c