[LAU] Plugin recommendation: chorus for voice

Erik Schoster erik at hecanjog.com
Sat Feb 2 14:37:46 CET 2019

Sorry for the double-post, but just to follow up on your original stereo spread / depth comment -- the reason I like this approach is that you can play with the detuning over time (and really the pitch-shifter doesn't have to be a granular process of course, I just like the sound of it) and layer multiple detuned copies with itself following different pitch curves for a very rich sound, that can expand nicely into the stereo field by just panning the detuned layers to taste.