[LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.9.4 - The Winter'19 Release
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Thu Feb 7 18:01:55 CET 2019
Qtractor 0.9.4 (winter'19 beta) is released!
Changes for this season are as follows:
- Drag-moving and copy-pasting existing clips, while over the main
track-view, now shows the respective (audio wave-shapes and MIDI
piano-rolls) graphical representations, as much as possible.
- For good and bad, session name changes now trickle down to respective
audio/MIDI file names as well.
- Audio output monitoring meters may now be shown on MIDI tracks and
buses as a default user preference option (View/
Options.../Plugins/Instruments/Show audio output monitoring meters) and
also in plugin list context sub-menu (Audio/Meters).
- Custom color (palette) themes can be exported to and imported from
- LV2 plug-in UI GTK2 and X11 in Qt5 host native support are now enabled
on configure by default.
- Fixed minimum input value as 10% (was 1%) for audio clip
time-stretching in the Clip / Edit... dialog.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  packages:
Wiki (help wanted!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
Enjoy && Keep the fun.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
More information about the Linux-audio-user