[LAU] Linux mint for audio?

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sun Feb 17 11:14:41 CET 2019

Am 17.02.19 um 10:54 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
> On Sun, 2019-02-17 at 10:34 +0100, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>> Am 17.02.19 um 10:27 schrieb Ralf Mardorf:
>>> I never claimed that a derivative is bad per se. My argument always was
>>> and still is, that Ubuntu provides an infrastructure that AFAIK isn't
>>> provided by Mint. IMO the infrastructure provided by official Ubuntu
>>> flavours is way better, than what is provided by Mint. I might be
>>> mistaken, if so, somebody who knows better should chime in. I don't see
>>> anything polemic in my replies. Apart of a few Ubuntu Wiki entries I
>>> edited and being present on Ubuntu mailing lists, I'm not involved in
>>> Ubuntu's infrastructure and I'm absolutely not emotionally biased,
>>> since Ubuntu isn't the preferred distro of my choice. My (rational)
>>> reasoning is based upon the facts I'm aware of. I might miss some
>>> facts, if so, feel free to mention the facts pro Mint.
>> . . . and here I only see polemic .  .
> Ok, that's what you see. Perhaps the OP is more interested about your
> opinion regarding pros and cons of Mint, instead of your unexplained
> opinion about my replies.
>
> Do you actually recommend Mint? If so, why do you recommend Mint, if
> not, why don't you recommend Mint?
>
> To badmouth another opinion without providing facts is easy. It's not
> that easy to answer the OPs request by providing facs. Consider to
> answer the OP's request, providing facts con or pro Mint, too. At the
> moment all you do is trolling.

I just have a opinion about your stance about derivatives, which I claim
to be just polemic from your side, to consolidate your opinion. And I've
proven that already.

All the rest is just your scratched ego.

Or why do you continue to repeat your other stances and explain yourself?

Other than that, I've nothing to contribute to the question, it was just
a clarification for a point I found not clear enough.