[LAU] Maudio M-track eight

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Feb 17 17:04:23 CET 2019

I bought one of these last August, and it failed catastrophically within a
week, got a no-quibble replacement and tested all functions and it was fine. I
used it a couple of times for recording guitar and mic into the computer, but
since then only used it for playback from the computer.

Try to use it for recording again, it's silent. Direct out is fine, and
playback from the computer is. qjackctl shows the inputs, and appears to
connect them correctly, but no data is coming through.

The only change in that time was the distro on the computer being changed from
debian to devuan. However, I also tried it on my laptop (which is still on
debian) and got the same results there.

Has anyone else seen a similar problem, or got any suggestions as to what
may be wrong.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk