[LAU] First Continent LP (tribal/ambient)

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:36:26 CET 2019

Hey everyone!

I have just released a new album. This is not project "droning", but
instead a separate work. A journey into the tribal form of ambient, with
elements of a cinematic feel and a few surprises along the way.

The album was written using a whole set of software, including a modular
Linux software stack (Qtractor, Rakarrack, Kluppe), later arranged,
automated and mixed in FL Studio, additional mixing completed with GoldWave.

Special thanks to Paul Davis, Nils, James Shain, John Koch-Northrup, Greg
Moorcroft and Necto Ulin for preliminary feedback and advice.

The album can be streamed from Bandcamp:
https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/first-continent

If you would like to support my work, the whole album costs just 3 EUR, or
you can grab individual tracks for 1 EUR. This will give you lossless
quality.

Free version will soon appear on my ambient YouTube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_niY_HzHQVRtjZLRHNyQfA>.

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/