[LAU] dkbuilder: from circuit to LV2 plugin

David Kastrup dak at gnu.org
Sun Feb 17 23:25:54 CET 2019

Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> writes:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 18:52:08 +0100, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>>I just have fun to joke you, come on, when have you loughout loud last
>>time? Do it, come on, do it, do it, . . .
>
> I'm not an averaged German thigh-slapping guy, but my personality tends
> to smile, actually the laser engraving of my Apple pencil 2 isn't
> any kind of ego trip, such as my name, it's a simple smile :), see
> https://imgur.com/GYhcrq2.

Ah yes, the magic "Keep Smiling!" ward deflecting any accusations of
"not funny" on the attacker.  Invaluable for surviving a discussion
while just having 3 remaining humour points (HP).  I don't know how we
Germans got along with others before its incarnation.  Come to think of
it, we didn't.

--
David Kastrup