[LAU] Linux mint for audio?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Feb 18 00:13:53 CET 2019

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 15:01:54 -0800 (PST), Len Ovens wrote:
>I don't think anyone even halfway serious about audio should
>expect to do at least some tweaking of a system.
>
>- etc.

That is most likely the only statement all of us are able to agree and
if using Mint or another distro, you could expect help from almost all
subscribers of this list. However, take a look at the Mint forums, as
well as on e.g. Ubuntu support channels. You are the only one who could
value if Mint fits to your skills as well as to your needs or if e.g.
Ubuntu might be or might not be the better solution regarding your
skills and needs.