[LAU] Released samples

Frank Neumann beachnase at web.de
Sat Feb 23 10:05:29 CET 2019

Hi all,
on Sat, 23 Feb 2019 01:08:30 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

> I just released - most of - the samples used in "Hatched from an empty shell".
> It does not include the "door of doom" from ZKM, since that is not mine to
> distribute, but it does include a walk up the stairs, that was not used. :)
> http://juliencoder.de/shell_samples.zip

Just to complete that set - that "door of doom" (nice term, Jeanette ;-) was
recorded at ZKM in Karlsruhe on August 6th, 2011, and I stored the file here
for now: http://linuxaudio.de/ZKMNoise.ogg

I declare it to be public domain - do with it whatever you want.

Greetings,
Frank