[LAU] [OT] ornothological ear?
julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Feb 27 13:12:24 CET 2019
Feb 27 2019, Peter P. has written:
> Hi it is a Buchfink which is has of the easiest calls to remeber as it
> always repeats it.
Hi Peter and Jacek,
thanks both of you for your replies.
Peter that was really quite detailed. Thanks, I took that onboard and it
might be helpful as well to pay attention to the other birds.
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
... And that I know you're out there and I know that you still care <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user