[LAU] [Off topic] DIY Theremin

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jan 2 06:34:30 CET 2019

Happy New Year!

On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 00:08:25 +0100, Dominique Michel wrote:
>To learn that instrument, I am following Kip Rosser's lessons:
>http://kiprosser.com/

Thank you, to find your email again, it will get the tag "theremin" :).

>Also it seam to have a terrific sound, because a neighbour tell me than
>he can ear me when I play it in the basement, with him in the house
>opposite making music with a computer and his headphones. For that, to
>play a theremin is worst than to play bass, you get a powerful sound
>but on the whole audio range.

To keep on good terms with the neighbours I'm using guitar amp modeling
and headphones. For playing heavy rock with feedback, when wearing
headphones, one of my electric guitars is armed with a Sustainiac,
http://www.schecterguitars.com/guitars/sustainiac.

Regards,
Ralf