[LAU] [Music] Piano: Quaint and picturesque

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Jan 3 03:15:09 CET 2019

Hey hey,
to everyone, who observes it: a happy new year, to everyone else: keep on
having a really good, fond time.

Just returned from my holidays, I composed this little impression, sat at a
real piano, in a very comfortable music room in sunny Yorkshire (yes, such a
thing is apparently possible :) ).
http://juliencoder.de/nama/quaint_and_picturesque.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/quaint_and_picturesque.mp3

The recording was, alas, not made on the Bechstein, but on a rather early
birthday gift from my host: a piano sample library. One can never have enough
of those. :) So thanks to my dear friend and to everyone else: I hope you can
enjoy it.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I love the things you say
And I love the love your touch conveys <3
(Britney Spears)