[LAU] Beat slicing

Josh Lawrence joshlawrence at fastmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:43:32 CET 2019

Hello everyone!

Is there an app that is good for beat slicing that is currently maintained?  At one time I used Freecycle (http://freecycle.redsteamrecords.com/), but it's no longer in the Debian repos.  I'm looking for a tool that will allow me to load up a loop of some length and auto-detect slices based on transients (or some other condition) and export those slices to wav files.  Doing this manually works fine, but having something to shave a little time off the process would be nice.

Thank you!

Josh