[LAU] a new project "droning" release

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jan 9 08:10:35 CET 2019

A nice piece. I like the way multiple layers of sounds are shifting
around. Definitely sound like they're moving through higher dimensions.

And somehow in the midst of all this, I just discovered that I have
12.8GB of Louigi Verona music in the collection. You're one prolific
fellow, Louigi!

A friend of mine - a good songwriter, ok singer - used FL Studio (from
back when it was Fruity Loops) to just about 6 months ago. Now he uses
Pro Tools.

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com