[LAU] Trying to record!

David W. Jones gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jan 10 10:53:37 CET 2019

I don't have a USB3 port on my laptop and only use a Behringer UAC-202 on a laptop USB2 port. There, Audacity records just fine.

I also have a powered USB2 hub. When I plugged the UAC into the hub, the input signal level dropped by half plus there was noticeable power hum. Unplugging the hub's power supply fixed the hum but not the signal level.

So it's possible the USB3 port and/or internal hub behind it has a flakey connection somewhere. I think Ralf mentioned that.

But glad you can record. The only Presonus I have here is Firewire and we no longer have anything with Firewire around.

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.