[LAU] USB interface for backing up old tracks mastered on cassette

Jordan Muscott augustusgorman at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 19:26:39 CET 2019

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. I know this part of the question isn't linux specific, but presumably the AD converters in something like that aren't "as good" as those in a more expensive device though? I guess my question is do I have to fork out for a feature rich device such as one of the RME ones, or is there something with a more limited feature set out there (eg only 2 channels) that is of equally high quality?

And then of course the linux specific question is -> Is it supported?

thanks,
Jordan.