[LAU] 1625 [music]

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Thu Jan 17 16:56:11 CET 2019

On Wed, January 16, 2019 8:23 am, Dave Phillips wrote:
> No hour long recording, but here's the final version:
> https://youtu.be/7f2RLTbbs9Y

Very nice.  Do I understand correctly that  this is essentially an
algorithmic style composition, in that once you setup the patching, the
modules are generating the control "voltages" that determine notes and
frequency, so it starts up and just runs without intervention?

> Edited and mixed with Ardour6. :)

Nice to know that Paul hasn't broken basic functions with all his
re-arranging of the guts.  :)
What type of editing do you actually do (assuming my understanding above
is correct)? Do you listen through and pull out interesting segments and
stitch
together?  Or is it lighter weight than that?

--
Chris Caudle