[LAU] jack persistent connections FAQ link

Ace Path alignwaivers at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:22:00 CET 2019

I use jack-matchmaker which I believe is based on one of the above
mentioned or something similar. It can be started before or after and will
automatically re/connect any connections and check any newly created ports
against the argument's given. You can also just assign one port and it will
make all possible connections , or multiple specific connections per pair
of arguments if you use regular expressions well