[LAU] New small SFZ drumkit (created for the song Chronophysis)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Jul 19 20:52:57 CEST 2019

Jul 19 2019, Joe Hartley has written:

> On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 18:22:00 +0200 (CEST)
> "Jeanette C." <julien at mail.uni-paderborn.de> wrote:
>> http://juliencoder.de/sound/chronophysis_kit.zip
> Thank you very much for sharing this.  It's very appreciated!
I hope you get some enjoyment out of it.
I have however relicensed the kit and in the process removed a few
sounds. I was made aware that the CC-BY-SA could be a little too
restrictive on the end-users. As much as the free spirit and nature of
material is to be encouraged, I'd like to keep a balance with the world
as I find it. :) The kit is now licensed under the GPL v3, which much
closer carries my intention.

Best wishes and apologies,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Skip on the drinks Head to the floor
Makin' my way Past the show
My body's taken over And I want some more <3
(Britney Spears)