[LAU] [Music] New EP: Congroovent

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 14:05:49 CEST 2019

Hi Jeanette,

Very nice EP, well crafted musically and in terms of sound and mix.

My favourite song is 'Cool, blessed hand': liked its atmosphere, lovely
synth and sample sounds, the pleasant harmonic ambiguity in some parts,
not to mention an overall cultural/artistic 'European' style I hear in it :)

Thanks,
Lorenzo.