[LAU] [MUSIC] Synth Prelude n. 2

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Jul 31 00:24:49 CEST 2019

Hey hey Lorenzo,
Jul 30 2019, Lorenzo Sutton has written:
> Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/lorenzosu/synth-prelude-n-2
What strident strings! The contrast they make to the ethereal pads
following the solo beginning is brilliant. At first, I thought that it
might be too minimalistic - in its harmonies - to really please, but the
density quickly more than made up for it, might not have been possible
without the open, sparse lines.

The whole soundscape of the arrangement is very lovely. It gave me such
a flash of the likes of Tangerine Dream and Vangelis, once it had gotten
into its pace.

Thanks for sharing a lovely companion for a sultry night. It's good to
hear Yoshimi put through its paces that way! It's also very nice to have
all the material you published along with it.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Here I go, on my own now <3