[LAU] Checking after bounce notice

David L. Craig dlc.usa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 17:52:14 CEST 2019

On 19Jun14:0028+1000, Roger wrote:

> On 13/6/19 10:57 pm, Mac wrote:
> > I got a bounce notice. I went and re-enabled my account.
> >
> > So, sending this ping to see if I'm really there...or got phished...
>
> I get bounced and suspended here at least a couple of times a year on Gmail.
> Should change to a different email provider.

Me, too, and a lot of mailing list messages get sent to spam as well.
You'd think after all these years Google would "get" mailing lists.
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________